In our experience, the skills leaders bring to their work vary widely. Some have had wonderful training and thoughtful mentors to help them apply what they have learned. Others have a natural affinity for guiding and developing others. But many have had very little training and little or no mentoring. It is easy to understand how this has come about. Most leaders have risen through the ranks by being good at their jobs and by getting things done. Leadership, as we know, is about getting things done through others, and that requires a particular skill set. Most organizations list coaching and mentoring as two of their “must haves”. The Leader as Coach Program is designed to help leaders acquire these key leadership competencies. Designed to be flexible, the program can be customized to meet your organization’s specific needs. To achieve this, Berke Associates is partnering with Leni Wildflower, PhD, coaching thought-leader and developer of the highly acclaimed Knowledge Based Coaching Program.
Who is this Program For?
- Leaders/managers who want to become more effective at developing their talents.
- Professionals in Training and Development, Executive Development and Human Resources, who want to create an internal coaching cohort.
- Leaders/managers who want to enhance their current management skills.
- Leaders/managers who would like the organizational benefits of coach certification.
How will this program benefit your organization?
- It will help define and develop new leadership competencies.
- Aid with onboarding and retaining top talent.
- Create an internal cohort of leaders that know how to coach.
- Equip leaders to obtain coach certification if desired.
- Create a group of sponsors who understand and believe in the process.
- Provide a powerful and effective to way to create a coaching culture.
How will this program benefit you as a leader?
You will acquire the skill of listening and speaking in a way that empowers others.
You will become skillful at engaging the commitment of your employees and liberating their potential.
You will discover how to create and maintain a learning environment for employees at all levels of the organization.
About Berke Associates
Berke Associates is a nationally recognized executive leadership coaching and training company. We specialize in executive
and leadership development through actionable and achievable steps to accelerate performance and launch career success.
Berke Associates includes a select group of experienced, highly trained and talented coaches and consultants.
From executive coaching, speaking, group coaching, leadership development to team facilitation, Berke Associates will match you with the associate best suited to meet your developmental needs.
ABOUT THE COACHES
Leni Wildflower, PhD, PCC Wildflower Consulting
- The pioneer and developer of evidenced-based coach training.
- Creator and Founding Director of Evidence Based Coaching Program at Fielding Graduate University
- Subject Matter Expert and talented coach and teacher
- Over 25 years of experience in delivering coaching and training programs to global organizations
- Author of the influential textbook The Handbook of Knowledge Based Coaching: From Theory to Practice (with Diane Brennan) and The Hidden History of Coaching.
Chuck Berke, PhD, MCC
- Master Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation, a credential held by less than 2% of coaches worldwide.
- Embeds coaching into his leadership development programs which he delivers to companies globally.
- Has worked with individuals, teams and departments from many Fortune 100 companies.
- Author of High Potentials Boot Camp: The Ultimate Playbook for Winning at Work.
MG- Deputy Director Government Agency
MC- Training and Development Industry
Every entity I have worked for lists coaching as a key leadership competency. Now, thanks to Leni and Chuck, I actually know how to coach. Adding these skills to my leadership repertoire has been enormously helpful. I know we often feel like we are too busy to take time out for training. This one is absolutely worth it.
I have always tried to work with my direct reports from a coach’s perspective. I think I did it well. After this training with Leni and Chuck, I am very confident that I am coaching much more effectively. The results are undeniable. My direct reports do a lot more thinking for themselves and take accountability for what happens in their area. I do a lot less telling them what to do. I highly recommend this training!
Fairfield, Connecticut Chuck Berke
Susan Auger (919) 451