Who is this Program For?
- Groups of high potentials.
- Groups of high performers.
- Groups of key individual contributors.
- Groups of senior leaders who are looking to enhance their skills.
- Groups of functional employees, Finance, IT, HR etc., who want to learn more about managing and leading.
- Groups of individuals who want to grow and learn.
- Groups of employees who want develop enhanced career management skills; e.g. listening, communicating, managing
- heavy workloads, finding balance etc.
- Groups whose members could benefit from individual coaching, which can be integrated into this program.
About Berke Associates
Berke Associates is a nationally recognized executive leadership coaching and training company. We specialize in executive and leadership development through actionable and achievable steps to accelerate performance and launch career success. Berke Associates includes a select group of experienced, highly trained and talented coaches and consultants. From executive coaching, speaking, group coaching, leadership development to team facilitation, Berke Associates will match you with the associate best suited to meet your developmental needs.
- More high performing employees.
- Reduced turnover.
- Groups learn exactly what they need to learn, since the program is customized for them. Topics are developed after extensive interviews have been conducted with all the participants as well as a group of key stakeholders.
- Builds enhanced relational skills. Working together in group settings, allows the participants to develop relationships with other groups members.
- Builds connections between employees who might not otherwise interact. These connections can pay dividends for the organization when participants know who to contact for help and how they might help others when they return to their daily work routines.
- How to think systemically. Systems thinking allows participants to understand how what they do and how they communicate about it, impacts other parts of the organization.
What Participants Will Lear
Topic will vary from group to group based on the specific needs of the participants. All topics are connected to organizational values and competencies.
- Driving for results.
- Building effective networks.
- Finding and working with mentors.
- Listening and communicating.
- Systems thinking.
- Strategic thinking.
- Time management strategies; delegation, saying no, disengagement skills, etc.
ABOUT THE COACHES
Susan Auger, PhD
- Creator of the Making the Best of It Resiliency Model.
- An executive coach and management consultant with over 20 years of experience.
- Specializes in cultivating collaborative leadership skills.
- An expert in building healthy organizational cultures.
Chuck Berke, PhD, MCC
- Master Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation, a credential held by less than 2% of coaches worldwide.
- Embeds coaching into his leadership development programs which he delivers to companies globally.
- Has worked with individuals, teams and departments from many Fortune 100 companies.
- Author of High Potentials Boot Camp: The Ultimate Playbook for Winning at Work.
LS- Director-Computer/Technology Company
FC- VP- Scientific Equipment Maker
Thank you very much for leading us though the program, sharing your knowledge with us, and supporting us. It has been a priceless experience that for sure had an impact on our lives, both personal and professional. Thank you!
LB- VP-Contract Manufacturing Group
This program has been ideally timed in our careers for many of us. Certainly, it has been thought provoking and very rewarding. Your support and reinforcement from as well as from the other program participants during the ongoing coaching has been a real differentiator from other programs! Much appreciated
When we recognized that we wanted to develop expertise in Business Partnering for our 300 employees around the globe, Berke Associates developed and delivered a program that did just that. The response to this program and every other program that Berke Associates has delivered has been overwhelmingly positive.
Fairfield, Connecticut Chuck Berke
Susan Auger (919) 451