Who Is This Program For?
- Groups of high potentials, high performers,and key individual contributors.
- Groups of senior leaders who are looking to enhance their skills.
- Groups of functional employees (for example finance, IT, and HR) who want to learn more about managing and leading.
- Groups of individuals who want to grow and learn.
- Groups of employees who want develop enhanced career management skills, such as listening, communicating, managing heavy workloads, and finding balance.
- Groups whose members could benefit from individual coaching, which can be integrated into this program.
- More high performing employees.
- Reduced turnover.
- Groups learn exactly what they need to learn because since the program is customized for them. Topics are developed after extensive interviews have been conducted with all participants and a group of key stakeholders.
- Working together in group settings allows participants to build enhanced relational skills.
- Builds enhanced relational skills. Working together in group settings, allows the participants to develop relationships with other group members.
- Employees who might not otherwise interact. Get to build connections. This can pay dividends for the organization because participants learn who to contact for help and how they might help others.
- Systems thinking allows participants to understand how other parts of the organization are influenced by what they do and how they communicate it.
What Participants Will Learn
Topic will vary from group to group based on participants specific needs. All topics are connected to organizational values and competencies.
Sample topics include:
- Driving for results
- Building effective networks
- Finding and working with mentors
- Listening and communicating
- Systems thinking
- Strategic thinking
- Time management strategies
- Saying no
- Disengagement skills
ABOUT THE COACHES
Chuck Berke, PhD, MCC, SCC
Susan Auger, PhD
Chuck Berke is an International Coach Federation Master Certified Coach, a credential held by less than 2 percent of coaches worldwide. He embeds coaching into his leadership development programs, which he delivers globally. Author of High Potentials Boot Camp: The Ultimate Playbook for Winning at Work, Berke has worked with individuals, teams, and departments from many Fortune 100 companies.
Susan Auger is the creator of the Making the Best of It resiliency model. An executive coach and management consultant with more than 20 years of experience, she’s an expert in building healthy organizational cultures and specializes in cultivating collaborative leadership skills.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and supporting us. This program has been a priceless experience that had a definite impact on our lives, both personal and professional.
This program thought provoking and very rewarding. Your support and reinforcement as well as that from the other participants during the ongoing coaching sessions has been a real differentiator. Much appreciated.
VP, Contract Manufacturing Group
When we recognized that we wanted to develop expertise in business partnering for our 300 employees around the globe, Berke Associates developed and delivered a program that did just that. The response to this program and every other program they have delivered has been overwhelmingly positive.
VP, Scientific Equipment Maker
Fairfield, Connecticut Chuck Berke