Who Is This Program For?
- Leaders at director and above levels who are already successful but could benefit from support and guidance.
- Senior level C- suite leaders who could benefit from a thinking and partner and sounding board.
- Manager level employees who currently serve an important function or are expecting to play a larger role in the immediate future.
- Key individual contributors who need assistance in developing a skill or competency.
- Heightened self-awareness.
- Improved self-regulation.
- Higher levels of empathy.
- Increased levels of motivation.
- Better social skills.
- Improved leadership abilities.
- Assistance transitioning to new roles.
- Enhanced ability to work more effectively across boundaries.
- Enhanced levels of satisfaction at work.
What Participants Will Learn
Topic will vary from group to group based on the specific needs of the participants. All topics are connected to organizational values and competencies.
Sample topics include:
- Driving for results
- Building effective networks
- Finding and working with mentors
- Listening and communicating
- Systems thinking
- Strategic thinking
- Time management strategies
- Saying no
- Disengagement skills
ABOUT THE COACHES
Chuck Berke, PhD, MCC, SCC
Susan Auger, PhD
Chuck Berke is an International Coach Federation Master Certified Coach, a credential held by less than 2 percent of coaches worldwide. He embeds coaching into his leadership development programs, which he delivers globally. Author of High Potentials Boot Camp: The Ultimate Playbook for Winning at Work, Berke has worked with individuals, teams, and departments from many Fortune 100 companies.
Susan Auger is the creator of the Making the Best of It resiliency model. An executive coach and management consultant with more than 20 years of experience, she’s an expert in building healthy organizational cultures and specializes in cultivating collaborative leadership skills.
Chuck’s coaching was invaluable. He immediately established trust, and then provided rare insight into my role in the company, the strengths I bring to the table, and specific action plans to address my opportunities. Further, he inspired me to focus on achieving successful outcomes through simple yet effective tactics. The results have been wholly positive for me both personally and professionally.
Senior Director, CPG Industry
In my career I have been referred to as a young man in a hurry. I had such a laser focus on career growth that I developed some pretty big blind spots. Chuck was able to show me that by hitting the pause button, taking an inventory of myself, and internalizing feedback I could achieve my goals in a way that was genuine and authentic. Very helpful!
VP, Bioprocess/Biopharma Industry
Fairfield, Connecticut Chuck Berke