Who is this Program For?
- Teams that want or need to function more effectively together.
- Teams that need to function more effectively with other teams.
- Teams with remote members.
- Teams with complicated and heavy workloads and reporting structures.
- Teams whose members could benefit from individual coaching, which is integrated into this program.
About Berke Associates
Berke Associates is a nationally recognized executive leadership coaching and training company. We specialize in executive and leadership development through actionable and achievable steps to accelerate performance and launch career success. Berke Associates includes a select group of experienced, highly trained and talented coaches and consultants. From executive coaching, speaking, group coaching, leadership development to team facilitation, Berke Associates will match you with the associate best suited to meet your developmental needs.
- Teams that function more seamlessly accomplish and achieve far more that those who don’t.
- Reduced turnover.
- Teams learn exactly what they need to learn since the program is customized for their specific needs. Topics are developed after extensive interviews have been conducted with all the participants as well as a group of key stakeholders.
- Builds enhance relational skills. Working together in groups settings allows the participants to see each other in a new light.
- Enhanced functioning with other teams, which is the best hedge against siloed operations.
- Systems thinking allows participants to understand how what they do and how they communicate about it, impacts other parts of the organization
What Participants Will Learn
- How to manage conflict more effectively
- How to and why it is important to express their point of view on team matters.
- What healthy team functioning looks is.
- How to challenge their own and their team’s assumptions.
- How to create and adhere to team norms.
- How to be a good teammate by making others better.
- How to let go of some of what they want for the good of the team.
- How to identify key issues facing the team and how to create specific plans to
- solve those issues.
ABOUT THE COACHES
Susan Auger, PhD
- Creator of the Making the Best of It Resiliency Model.
- An executive coach and management consultant with over 20 years of experience.
- Specializes in cultivating collaborative leadership skills.
- An expert in building healthy organizational cultures.
Chuck Berke, PhD, MCC
- Master Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation, a credential held by less than 2% of coaches worldwide.
- Embeds coaching into his leadership development programs which he delivers to companies globally.
- Has worked with individuals, teams and departments from many Fortune 100 companies.
- Author of High Potentials Boot Camp: The Ultimate Playbook for Winning at Work.
CW- VP Consumer Packaged Goods
TM- CFO- Pharma
Where Chuck and Berke Associates really separate themselves from others is in their capacity to generate solutions. Chuck often says, “We know the what and the why, let’s figure out the how.” Then in concert with my team members and me, he does. I highly recommend Chuck and Berke Associates for team development processes, off-site work and executive coaching.
I have engaged Chuck and Berke Associates at three different companies on a wide variety of engagements and always gotten excellent results. Along with the outstanding individual coaching Berke Associates provides, their work with our Talent Pipeline employees has been extremely helpful and well-received by our most talented up and coming leaders. I would not hesitate to recommend him.
Fairfield, Connecticut Chuck Berke
Susan Auger (919) 451